Monday, April 24, 2006

Kodak moments

The last time I took a bus to another state was 3 years ago. I didn't enjoy the trip and made a mental note to avoid taking the bus for long-distance if I could help it. Needless to say, I wasn't thrilled when I found out that my colleagues and I would be taking the bus to Penang, a good 4-hour ride (given fair weather conditions and no accidents along the highway) for a staff meeting. Fortunately, the seats were quite comfortable and refreshments were given before boarding and during the journey.

We stopped once at a rest area in Bukit Gantang (no idea where it is and frankly speaking, not bothered to find out, heh). During the break, I managed to capture a few great shots - at least to me, they are pretty cool pics! :)




Saw this little boy running towards the fountain and caught him in action. Quite a fast runner this adik.











Good thing it's a water fountain and not a well!


















Adik dan abangnya.















A trip to Penang is not complete without some makan at Gurney Drive!


Jom makan tau foo fah, lok-lok, laksa...














Ah...rojak!











Took a drive around town and was amazed at the Church Street Pier!



Majestic init?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home