Saturday, February 04, 2006

Artistic, am I?

Your Career Type: Artistic
You are expressive, original, and independent.Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.
You would make an excellent:
Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer Dancer - DJ - Graphic DesignerIllustrator - Musician - Sculptor
The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.
Actor - where do I audition?
Art Teacher - for primary school kids lah... (I did get an A1 for Arts in SPM)
Book Editor - err, don't think so.
Clothes Designer - for the career man/woman but definitely not couture!
Comedian - me?!? perhaps to my nephew and niece...
Composer - I'd rather sing someone else's composition
Dancer - can, 10 years ago lah. My body ain't that flexible anymore.
DJ - waasssuuupp...! all the ladies in the house wave your hands in the air now!
Graphic Designer - anybody giving Adobe Photoshop tuition for free?
Illustrator - nah...
Musician - I play the piano but have the tendency to hit more incorrect keys than I should!
Sculptor - sure...with Play-doh, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home